Come to the best 4th of July Party in Santa Barbara.
With the 4th falling on a Friday this year, we thought it would be the opportunity to host live music from KINGZero on our beautiful patio from 2pm to 6pm.
If you’re a local, you’ve probably heard the buzz about our mouth-watering burgers and specialty craft beers. If you’re visiting our beautiful coastal town of Santa Barbara to celebrate the 4th of July holiday weekend, your experience will be both memorable and relaxing. Blush is located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara, so you will be near all the action.
We’re looking forward to seeing you for 4th of July lunch, 4th of July happy hour, and 4th of July dinner. Don’t forget to take advantage of our delicious late night menu after the fireworks show. Amp it up in the lounge or enjoy a chat by one of our outdoor fire spits.
At Blush Restaurant + Lounge we strive to transcend both daytime casual and nighttime elegance to meet all your dining and entertainment needs.
When the Santa Barbara days get hot this summer, here are some cool reasons to head on down to our Santa Barbara restaurant:
- California Cuisine: Executive Chef Brandon Worrell and his staff present a fanciful menu featuring fresh California cuisine intermixed with tradition American comfort food classics. Try a grilled salmon salad, lobster mac & cheese, Jamaican Jerk Chicken, or a classic California burger.
- Cool Libations: Enjoy yourself while seated at one of our two full bars – inside our cozy lounge or outside on our spacious patio. Our mixologists are happy to whip up a specialty drink that’s sure to refresh. Just think how great a Blush Margarita or a Pineapple Smash will feel after a long, hot day. And don’t forget our Happy Hour, Tuesday through Sunday from 3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Wedding Central: Blush Restaurant + Lounge is highly recommended by top wedding planners in Santa Barbara. Blush is an ideal choice for bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners, and elegant wedding receptions.
- Santa Barbara Sunday Brunch: What could be better than lazing away a Sunday on our beautiful outdoor patio while enjoying the perfect brunch? Sip a refreshing cocktail while enjoying our specialties, sandwiches, scrambles, benedicts and omelets.
- Late Night Fun: Don’t let the party stop just because the sun has gone down! Stop on over to Blush and enjoy something from our lounge menu or dessert menu.
Whether you are looking for a great Sunday brunch in Santa Barbara, a hot spot to hold your bachelorette party, a great wedding reception location, a fun Happy Hour, or an elegant dining experience,Blush Restaurant + Lounge has it all. Locals and visitors alike agree that this is their favorite hangout spot in Santa Barbara. With our comfy ambience, convenient location, and plentiful parking, we make it easy to enjoy some summer fun. Contact us at 805-957-1300 or make your online reservations now.
Have a hot and “oh so cool” summer!
Happy 4th of July from all of us at Blush Restaurant + Lounge!
About Blush Restaurant + Lounge: Gayot’s review reported, “Nightlife and fine dining collide at this hot-spot in downtown Santa Barbara.” Blush Restaurant + Lounge is conveniently located at 630 State Street. If you’re planning a Santa Barbara bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner, or elegant wedding reception, visit the website and Facebook page or call 805-957-1300 for more information. Reservations may be made by phone or booked online.
Blush Restaurant + Lounge
Blush Restaurant + Lounge combines refined social dining with a contemporary atmosphere that transcends from day-and night while keeping its local roots. If you’re planning a bachelorette party, Blush Restaurant + Lounge is highly recommended by top wedding planners as one of the best bachelorette party locations in Santa Barbara. Blush is an ideal choice for bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners, elegant wedding receptions and weekend brunch. For Reservations Call (805) 957-1300.